Valentine's Day is just around the corner and if you're looking for a quick project, you've come to the right place! Any of these 8 patterns would make a great gift for someone else or for yourself! Happy Valentine's Day!
1. Embroider my Heart Ornament by Mid Knits
2. Valentine Heart Ear-flap Hat by Classy Crochet
3. Velvet Valentine Bear by Repeat Crafter Me
4. Valentine's Day Gift Bag by Little Doolally
5. Rose Garden Shawl by Expression Fiber Arts
6. Classic Heart by Cotton Pod
7. Puppy Love Heart Slouchy by Whistle & Ivy
8. Romantic Dog Sweater by Lion Brand Yarn Company
Winter crochet projects deserve lush, warm, soft yarns and what brings those cozy vibes more than velvet?! Check out these 8 crochet patterns all using new velvet yarns and get busy making!
1. Really Pretty Infinity by Woods and Wool Shop
2. Velvet Circle Pillow by Maria's Blue Crayon
3. Vel Luxe Throw by Mama in a Stitch
4. Verona Shrug by Serendipity as Always
5. Penelope Beanie by So Ro Bella Creations
6. Velvet Ballet Slippers by MJs off the Hook Designs
7. Velvet Beanie by Busted Hook
8. Velvet Mouse Ears by The Roving Nomad
It's not too late for a last minute summer project; especially when it's one of these quick to work up, lightweight scarves!
1. Boho Scarf by Busted Hook
2. Chain Necklace by Little Birdie Secrets
3. Light Summer Scarf by Hooked on Homemade Happiness
4. Mesh Wrap by Busted Hook
5. Lace Wrap by AnaDdesign
6. Diamond Eyelet Scarf by Crochet Spot
7. Infinity Scarf by Busted Hook
8. Summer Crochet Lace Scarf by Crochet n' Crafts
Whether it's a parade, fireworks, BBQ, or pool party; you'll be ready to celebrate the Fourth of July with any of these great patterns!
1. Nautical Basket by Busted Hook
2. Americana Pillow by Little Monkeys Crochet
3. Blue Wave T Shirt by Luz Patterns
4. Striped Beach Bag by LeafsCreations
5. Flag Afghan by Lion Brand Yarn Company
6. Sarong by MYandGG
7. Boho Flag by megmadewithlove
8. Americana Afghan by Lion Brand Yarn Company
Lately, I have been thinking a lot about how to live a "greener" life, considering the impact my actions have on the world around me. Actions like the food I eat, the places I shop, the things I buy, and the hobbies I participate in. Crochet is my ultimate hobby and I believe that with it's ties to the slow fashion and handmade movements it is already a hobby with positive impact; however, there is always room for improvement. This post lists 8 resources for making our favorite hobby a little more sustainable.
1. DIY t-shirt yarn: Mollie Makes
2. Plant dyeing your own yarn: All Natural Dyeing
3. Ethically produced yarns: O-Wool
4. Vintage crochet tools: Etsy
5. DIY bird nester for yarn scraps: Busted Hook
6. Upcycled sweater yarn: Unraveling Club
7. Fair trade baskets for yarn storage: The Little Market
8. Recycled yarn: Darn Good Yarn
Many people think of crochet as a cold weather activity but die hard crocheters know that you don't put down your hook when the weather warms up! There are a ton of great Spring and Summer crochet patterns out there. Here are 8 great project ideas, and with Spring just around the corner, now is the time to get started!
1. Spring Scarf by Yarnplaza
2. Market Bag by Busted Hook
3. Seashell Crochet Vest by Patons on Yarnspirations
4. Seabreeze Afghan by Hannah Maier on Knit Picks
5. Lace Wrap by AnaDdesign
6. Easter Decorations by RNata
7. Pretty Petal Hat by whimsywoolies
8. Simple Crochet Shrug by Lion Brand Yarn Company
I'm so excited to be participating in IdealMe's current crochet bundle promotion! You can find 2 of my original patterns along with over 40 other great patterns from independent designers for 90% off the retail value!
This bundle is full of patterns that are easy and ideal for making while you chill on the couch binge watching your favorite show!
This bundle is available from 12pm Jan. 29 - 11:59pm Feb 2
Grab it here