These are great crochet patterns for beginners who want to learn to use basic crochet stitches to create more complex textures. You will learn 3 different stitches to make 3 unique cloths. The washcloths can be made in many different colors and always make great gifts.
I love when I can make a large project without having a lot of ends to weave in; this super scarf uses almost a full skein of Lion Brand Pound of Love so it's super long with only 2 ends to weave in! The easy 2 row repeat makes for a simple project great for beginners.
Valentine's Day is just around the corner and if you're looking for a quick project, you've come to the right place! Any of these 8 patterns would make a great gift for someone else or for yourself! Happy Valentine's Day!
1. Embroider my Heart Ornament by Mid Knits
2. Valentine Heart Ear-flap Hat by Classy Crochet
3. Velvet Valentine Bear by Repeat Crafter Me
4. Valentine's Day Gift Bag by Little Doolally
5. Rose Garden Shawl by Expression Fiber Arts
6. Classic Heart by Cotton Pod
7. Puppy Love Heart Slouchy by Whistle & Ivy
8. Romantic Dog Sweater by Lion Brand Yarn Company
This is an easy beanie that works up super fast and is a great project for beginners. This pattern gives instructions for adult size only, fits the average adult woman. This pattern makes a nice gift and is a great year round hat.
Winter crochet projects deserve lush, warm, soft yarns and what brings those cozy vibes more than velvet?! Check out these 8 crochet patterns all using new velvet yarns and get busy making!
1. Really Pretty Infinity by Woods and Wool Shop
2. Velvet Circle Pillow by Maria's Blue Crayon
3. Vel Luxe Throw by Mama in a Stitch
4. Verona Shrug by Serendipity as Always
5. Penelope Beanie by So Ro Bella Creations
6. Velvet Ballet Slippers by MJs off the Hook Designs
7. Velvet Beanie by Busted Hook
8. Velvet Mouse Ears by The Roving Nomad
I just listed this beginner crochet throw pattern in my shop!
I love chunky yarns because the projects made with them work up so fast! This neck warmer uses a beautifully soft roving yarn, the simple stitch pattern makes for a great unisex neck warmer.
Just listed this new crochet beanie pattern in my shop!
I will be participating in Etsy's Cyber Week Sale. From 11/20/2018 - 11/26/2018 everything in my shop will be 20% off! You can check out my shop here: www.etsy.com/shop/BustedHook
This beginner pattern works up super fast and you can make multiple hats from just one skein of the super soft Bernat Velvet which is great for gift giving and charity crochet.
Wrap yourself up in this soft squishy crochet blanket. This is an easy pattern, perfect for those who want to practice the hdc rib, which gives the blanket somewhat of a knit look. This makes a great winter project!
I just listed this new crochet poncho pattern in my shop; it's beginner friendly and perfect for Autumn!
This baby crown makes a great photo prop and only requires a small amount of yarn so it's a nice destash project too!
If I design a crochet pattern and don't want to keep or donate the finished item, I will often unravel it and make something new with the same yarn. These four items are examples of different designs made using the same yarn over again. I like to reuse as much as possible before buying new; this is just another way I'm trying to make my craft more sustainable.
I just listed this new circle bag pattern in my shop!
It's not too late for a last minute summer project; especially when it's one of these quick to work up, lightweight scarves!
1. Boho Scarf by Busted Hook
2. Chain Necklace by Little Birdie Secrets
3. Light Summer Scarf by Hooked on Homemade Happiness
4. Mesh Wrap by Busted Hook
5. Lace Wrap by AnaDdesign
6. Diamond Eyelet Scarf by Crochet Spot
7. Infinity Scarf by Busted Hook
8. Summer Crochet Lace Scarf by Crochet n' Crafts
Just listed this crochet pillow pattern in my shop!
Just listed this new stroller sized baby blanket pattern in my Etsy shop.
Whether it's a parade, fireworks, BBQ, or pool party; you'll be ready to celebrate the Fourth of July with any of these great patterns!
1. Nautical Basket by Busted Hook
2. Americana Pillow by Little Monkeys Crochet
3. Blue Wave T Shirt by Luz Patterns
4. Striped Beach Bag by LeafsCreations
5. Flag Afghan by Lion Brand Yarn Company
6. Sarong by MYandGG
7. Boho Flag by megmadewithlove
8. Americana Afghan by Lion Brand Yarn Company
I have combined this table mat pattern with 2 other mat/doily patterns to create a deal, so now you can get 3 patterns for the price of 1! Check out the pattern bundle in my Etsy shop!
Try your hand at some crochet wall art, this is a really unique piece that would look great in a variety of color combinations.