Father's Day is coming up and my dad loves to golf; so in honor of his favorite hobby I put together a crochet round up of golf patterns. Enjoy!
1. Golf Set by skymagenta
2. Kids Golf Jumper by Blue Star Crochet
3. Monogram Towel by TLB Patterns
4. Men's Crochet Scarf by Golden Strand Studio
5. Summit Sweater Vest by A Crocheted Simplicity
6. Newsboy Hat by injenuity
7. Crochet Golf Club Covers by Repeat Crafter Me
8. Tiny Crochet Golf Balls by Julie Kundhi
Check out my latest bag pattern! I love this one, I'm calling it the "Go-To Satchel" because it has become my new go-to bag for Spring and Summer!
This mobile is made using scraps left over from my color block baby blanket pattern, you can find that earlier pattern in the "free patterns" section of my blog. Both patterns are perfect for those who have mastered the basic stitches and would like to practice something slightly more challenging but still easy. The finished blanket is stroller blanket sized and the mobile works up fast. These pieces would make a great set to give as a baby shower gift!
I just listed 2 new crochet/knitting project bags in my shop. These were so fun to make and there will definitely be more to come! Check out my shop for the current listings:
This is a beginner crochet baby blanket pattern; perfect for those who have mastered the basic stitches and would like to practice a slightly larger project and seamless color changing. The finished product is stroller blanket sized. This piece is color block or thickly striped and would look great in a variety of color combinations. Also makes a perfect, easy baby shower gift! Matching nursery mobile pattern coming soon!
Check out the latest pattern in my shop, it could be used as a foot rest or pet bed!
St. Patrick's Day is approaching and I have a crochet pattern round up for the occasion; but you won't find any shamrocks or pots of gold here. These St. Patty's patterns are all about Irish Lace and Celtic Cables!
1. Dublin Cowl by Fiber and Fern Designs
2. Celtic Winter Slouchy Hat by Left in Knots
3. Irish Lullaby Cable Blanket by Rebecca's Stylings
4. Lucky Day Cowl by Moogly
5. Celtic Knot Mandala by Lillla Bjorn Crochet
6. Patons Irish Lace Throw on Yarnspirations
7. Irish Crochet Shawl by Lion Brand Yarn Company
8. Celtic Afghan by Lion Brand Yarn Company
I just listed a new crochet baby blanket pattern in my Etsy shop. I love the way this one turned out, it's my new favorite!
These are great crochet patterns for beginners who want to learn to use basic crochet stitches to create more complex textures. You will learn 3 different stitches to make 3 unique cloths. The washcloths can be made in many different colors and always make great gifts.
I love when I can make a large project without having a lot of ends to weave in; this super scarf uses almost a full skein of Lion Brand Pound of Love so it's super long with only 2 ends to weave in! The easy 2 row repeat makes for a simple project great for beginners.
Valentine's Day is just around the corner and if you're looking for a quick project, you've come to the right place! Any of these 8 patterns would make a great gift for someone else or for yourself! Happy Valentine's Day!
1. Embroider my Heart Ornament by Mid Knits
2. Valentine Heart Ear-flap Hat by Classy Crochet
3. Velvet Valentine Bear by Repeat Crafter Me
4. Valentine's Day Gift Bag by Little Doolally
5. Rose Garden Shawl by Expression Fiber Arts
6. Classic Heart by Cotton Pod
7. Puppy Love Heart Slouchy by Whistle & Ivy
8. Romantic Dog Sweater by Lion Brand Yarn Company
This is an easy beanie that works up super fast and is a great project for beginners. This pattern gives instructions for adult size only, fits the average adult woman. This pattern makes a nice gift and is a great year round hat.
Winter crochet projects deserve lush, warm, soft yarns and what brings those cozy vibes more than velvet?! Check out these 8 crochet patterns all using new velvet yarns and get busy making!
1. Really Pretty Infinity by Woods and Wool Shop
2. Velvet Circle Pillow by Maria's Blue Crayon
3. Vel Luxe Throw by Mama in a Stitch
4. Verona Shrug by Serendipity as Always
5. Penelope Beanie by So Ro Bella Creations
6. Velvet Ballet Slippers by MJs off the Hook Designs
7. Velvet Beanie by Busted Hook
8. Velvet Mouse Ears by The Roving Nomad
I just listed this beginner crochet throw pattern in my shop!
I love chunky yarns because the projects made with them work up so fast! This neck warmer uses a beautifully soft roving yarn, the simple stitch pattern makes for a great unisex neck warmer.
Just listed this new crochet beanie pattern in my shop!
I will be participating in Etsy's Cyber Week Sale. From 11/20/2018 - 11/26/2018 everything in my shop will be 20% off! You can check out my shop here: www.etsy.com/shop/BustedHook
This beginner pattern works up super fast and you can make multiple hats from just one skein of the super soft Bernat Velvet which is great for gift giving and charity crochet.
Wrap yourself up in this soft squishy crochet blanket. This is an easy pattern, perfect for those who want to practice the hdc rib, which gives the blanket somewhat of a knit look. This makes a great winter project!
I just listed this new crochet poncho pattern in my shop; it's beginner friendly and perfect for Autumn!
This baby crown makes a great photo prop and only requires a small amount of yarn so it's a nice destash project too!